Top Bloos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over saturation of all things Everton be it tv social media radio etc. doesn't help .
People have more outlets to moan and be heard is the problem.
Even in our dark days it was never as bad as this abar jim Pearson who got booed then cheered by the street end(if you was there you'll remember).
Jim Pearson got terrible abuse, but he never stopped trying - a bit like DCL in many respects.

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

I’m not berating Silva and DCL here by the way, just examples I’ve seen.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?

I think it's just a problem with the fanbase (and fanbases in general) that reflects on society right now

Everythings extreme. There's no middle ground. It's either awful and the worst thing ever, or brilliant and we're gonna win the league. Like bloody Brexit - it's either the sky's falling in or it's gonna be amazing. People can't see the wood for the trees and just are so regimented in one view point.

I'll stand by my comments from other threads that I actually think yesterday, we weren't dreadful. We simply didn't kick on when we had the chances to do so and ultimately that's on the manager's lack of action. That does need to change because it's becoming a trend that isn't acceptable if we want to push on and be a better side. But then again, he doesn't make Keane completely switch off and have his worse game for us in ages, or he doesn't make Delph decide to go with his left foot rather than right foot etc.

But then again, he doesn't make Keane completely switch off and have his worse game for us in ages, or he doesn't make Delph decide to go with his left foot rather than right foot etc.

I have to take everyone’s word for the effort because I didn’t see the whole game... but Silva didn’t make Keane have a 3/10 performance when there is no one he can replace him with, and he didn’t make that free kick somehow roll past about 8 players and straight into the net without a touch. And Top Bloo Eddie Howe probably thinks every game against Everton is his personal cup final. We’ve never won a league game down there, never. Bournemouth is absolutely our bogey team.

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?
Personally I like good in depth arguments about the football we see from the team, it derives from a love of football and the club.
I think there is a place on the forum for this and it shouldn't be knocked down....as long as it doesn't go on and on.
Also love the emotion, overreaction and of course the humour (even though I don't contribute to the latter really, dry as fk and prefer to leave it to the masters)
But yeah, these type of fans are the worst. Support which is completely misplaced and agenda driven in all the wrong ways.
I suspect its not the ones that critique, fume and overact that are unable to find those moments of pure joy, but them.

i think its a fair comment to say nobody has an issue with being unhappy with any part of our extremely frustrating annoying stupid loser awful wonderful club. it is a very easy organisation to be unhappy with.

what gets the reaction mostly from top bloos, reasonable bloos and fencesitting bloos alike is the utterly dull repetition of the same negative points over and over and over again on a daily basis across various threads. often paying no attention to any other points made on the subject.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.