Homepage Article Marco Silva Bemoans “Lack Of Focus”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really on in my book when you scored a ridiculous OG at a crucial point. Without being harsh, he went a long way to ensuring we lost today.

He's right to have a go at everyone but his number 1 priority should be himself and he was rank bad today.
He said everyone.

One thing I cant stand is his sending on of 3 forward subs when the team is behind late on.

It looks terrible and desperate.
It’s one of my main issues with silva. His substitutions are generally awful. Like today, they were desperate, but tactically he has shown time and time again, he is unable to change a system with the right substitutions.

Bully bemoans the lack of any charisma and energy from the current Everton Manager.

He’s the most boring Everton Manager I think I’ve ever known.

Even Mike Walker and The Gravy Man had charisma.
Charisma is not the same as character. No Everton manager in my living memory.. 200 years has ever had charisma. Brian Clough had it, can't really think of another.

Be nice to see us try a new formation for a change, feels like we've done the whole 451 thing for about 20 years
Exactly mate. The way we are set up away from home has not worked....the results show that. So why on earth continue with the same formation and personnel away from home that us failing? He is either clueless or too stubborn to adapt. But he better do, as he’s getting himself the sack if our away form continues as it is.

Bernard and kean are two of the most attacking players we have so I like the way our manager keeps them on the bench until the final 20 mins of games. Very sporting to give our opponents a chance like that.

maybe if we actually tried 442 away and actually went at teams it would be a bit different

eddie howe is a known blue watches us every week he would be the one manager i'd surprise a tactic on

Status
Not open for further replies.