Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley left to win trophies and play cl football, a tick on both.
Arsenal and United rejected Kean because they couldn't guarantee first team football.
Mina, how many minutes did he actually play for Barca, then was on the bench most of the time when he was here last season. 60m buyback clause haha, they probably said that while negotiating with brands trying not to laugh.
Delph is a good player but injury prone hence pep gave him the chop.
Kean chose us because he was guaranteed first team footy and there is no evidence to suggest arsenal or United pursued him.

Barkley wouldn’t sign a new contract hence he was sold there’s many a quote of Martínez and koeman trying to extend his contract he’s a rat.

Mina was at Barca for 6 months the only reason they sold was becuase they made a 400% profit in 6 months

And delph was approached by brands and only sold after it because he wanted game time.

You are literally a few cells short of been a bottom feeder bacteria try harder

How come Abu Dhabi own Man City and The Etihad Stadium ?

God knows - more than likely Sheikh Mansour who is Citys "official" owner likely isn't the owner of Eithad Airways (could be wrong) although his family state own it so in essence its one big con but they can skirt around it.

I've always thought Usmanov/USM owns us but Moshiri is the face of our ownership due to Usmanov still retaining a stake in Arsenal at the time.

I think with FFP it wouldnt benefit us with him coming on board officially not atleast until we are more attractive as a club to outside sponsorship.

Who knows could be wrong!

As there is no evidence whatsoever of Usmanov being involved with Everton, this is an argument there for locking this thread ??

He is IMO, albeit indirectly.

So do Panorama and then there's his own comments;

"Everton is still far from where it should be," he is reported to have said on TV channel, Russia 1. "We will also help him. And how. This is my friend's club!

"In Britain, sports are too political a sphere, so to speak. There is a great deal of tension today in business. Therefore, it is not known [how easy it would be for me to get involved]."

Close this thread for 'no evidence' and we'd be closing most transfer threads.

He is IMO, albeit indirectly.

So do Panorama and then there's his own comments;

"Everton is still far from where it should be," he is reported to have said on TV channel, Russia 1. "We will also help him. And how. This is my friend's club!

"In Britain, sports are too political a sphere, so to speak. There is a great deal of tension today in business. Therefore, it is not known [how easy it would be for me to get involved]."
Disagree guvnor.
On the grounds that if he were involved, we probably wouldn't be still looking for finance for BMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.