2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tore my muscle in my quad quite a few years ago, I tore it right across. I was back up and running after a month or so. Left a bit of scar tissue which was a problem, but they got rid of it with ultra sound very quick.

Hopefully Everton’s medical team is better equipped than Fazakerley hospital and he gets sorted sharpish.

The word “significant” in the clubs statement indicates a tear. If tendons are involved it’s hopefully a case that we’ll see him maybe for a game or two towards end of season. Club is cursed.

The word “significant” in the clubs statement indicates a tear. If tendons are involved it’s hopefully a case that we’ll see him maybe for a game or two towards end of season. Club is cursed.
Wouldn't have had surgery already if it's a tear? But yeah its very bad luck.

Really, he couldn't cope with villa last night because gana usually does all the running and pressing and gives the ball to gomes to dance with. Now he got to get stuck in and he cant do that.

I felt Gomes didn't really know what his role was, like he doesn't trust Snider to cover if he goes forward but he's not much good defensively himself, just a weak mid.

I felt Gomes didn't really know what his role was, like he doesn't trust Snider to cover if he goes forward but he's not much good defensively himself, just a weak mid.

We need to move to a three in midfield especially with Gbamin out, none of them is physically able to do both roles. So a more fluid 433 would work better, Gomes, Davies or Iwobi, Delph. More energy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.