Homepage Article Wat’s A Rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nothing club is desperate to start up somekind of 'rivalry' with us. Anyone else on here see that gang of beauts walking up Spellow Lane before the game singing 'we're going to have a party when Marco Silva dies'? Christ, back in the feisty 80s you'd have been launched for singing something like that on our patch.

Watford using us to try and become relevant,
The RS is a local rivalry, the last out of town rivalry we had was city for obvious reasons

And for once, I would agree. We haven't laid a glove on them in almost a decade, that has to change if we want to be taken even half seriously.

Well that 0 0 at Goodison was nice, in hindsight.

But wtf is this thread about? A rivalry with Watford? Holy smoke.

A good read that highlights the gap between us and the "top 6" and how the only way we can bridge it is through European football.

Great post and thread.

I was going to bring up this very topic last Friday when the BBC trailed the upcoming fixture.

Trust that 'kin rat McNulty to write the piece for the BBC.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER are Everton to be confused as "rivals" with no mark clubs like Watford.

That is just a piss take of epic proportions.

Great post and thread.

I was going to bring up this very topic last Friday when the BBC trailed the upcoming fixture.

Trust that 'kin rat McNulty to write the piece for the BBC.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER are Everton to be confused as "rivals" with no mark clubs like Watford.

That is just a piss take of epic proportions.

It certainly bemused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.