Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Properly depends on further business we do. You know full well Coleman will get injured if we have no cover like what happened a couple of seasons ago and we’re a CB injury away from crisis.

Looking positive though

I defo think we have another CB coming in before the end of the window, whether Zooms or someone else.

I don’t think we’ll get a RB though, not this window at least - maybe a loan or target someone in Jan?

Delph can offer a bit of cover for Coleman (if he stays fit himself).

As you’re aware we’re in Bremen and word at ground is the deal at present isn’t going through. Everton are not happy about the release / buyback fee and so it’s stalled
This probably answers questions but would be a potential nightmare
This is what we’re told after the match in Germany
Not 100% sure on the finer details. I don’t tend to post rumours or crap. We’re still at the ground and one of the officials is here chatting and just said there’s a issue they are working on
Does explain the delay. I’ll post more ASAP
Apologises posting as we hear news. It’s the contract issue at present parties can’t agree.
Whatever it’s a mess
I won’t post anymore on the subject. Travel through my postings
As stated we’re told there’s a issue in the Kean deal but Zouma could be back on.
That’s all from me. You can all make your own opinions when people don’t like what they want to hear. Cheers

Actually reported by the way.

8DA828BD-B978-4AF5-B581-7A3BC273C278.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.