New Everton Stadium Discussion

If that is the actual design it doesn't seem to offer any views across the river, other than through the see-through wrap-around. I can see how the brick frontages are designed to be in keeping with the existing warehouses along the dock road, but I would be a little disappointed if the roof features are as shown.

One thing that seems back to front is that it would be better to have the rail seats at the back of the stand not the front.

The idea behind one huge home End is that the intimidation is at it's best when everyone is stood as one.

Standing at the front, a raise followed by half sitting in seats would surely fragment our support more. If rails werew at the back you naturally get fans standing more at the front so you would have a seemless run of fans stood, plus they would be stood more often.

I'm answering my own question here, but they are however held back by the ridiculous rule that you can't improve safety on standing in seats for gradients above 25 degrees. Surely standing in a steeper stand would require more safety! Madness.

If that is the actual design it doesn't seem to offer any views across the river, other than through the see-through wrap-around. I can see how the brick frontages are designed to be in keeping with the existing warehouses along the dock road, but I would be a little disappointed if the roof features are as shown.

There's nothing to see across the river, the big home end will be facing the city though so a boss view of the city and up river