Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only on the face of it does this seem to be a great signing but his statement on signing is a notch above the usual signing on durge we hear from players, he comes across as an intelligent, passionate lad, and when he says he will give his all, I believe him.

This is a great start to the day, let's kick on from here and hit the ground running.

So we now have
Sigurdson 150k
Bernard 150k
Ramirez 120k
Schneiderlin 120k
Gomes 120k
Delph 120k
Mina 120k
Walcott 110k
Pickford 100k
Richarlison and digne on 90k but expect that to be increased when they sign new contracts this season

Are these figures confirmed by any sort of reliable source?

He's hardly likely to say " well Everton offered me 100 bags a week for 3 years, 10 bags a week more than City.. and I won't even have to move house, so that keeps the Mrs sweet. No pressure either at Everton, they would be made up with 6th in the league and a bit of a cup run.. "

I'd take that. A bit of an over exaduration on our ambition but I'd respect a statement like that.

Last edited:
I think with Delph we've purposely gone out and tried to find someone with leadership qualities and character myself, we've been a bit powder puff at times and bullied, you wont see it on a glossy Everton soundbite but we've gone out to find a player who is up for a fight bang heads together and lead. he was captain as Leeds as a teenager, same at Villa and i think he had it on occasion at City.

We all made fun of Phil Neville, but sometimes those leadership qualities arent seen but are vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.