Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ... welcome Mate... can see him giving 100%. Deffo improves the squad... have a feeling he’s going to get a lot of playing time.

“Every time I have played against Everton, whether it was home or away, straight away the first thing that comes to mind when you see the fans is passion," Delph told evertontv. "The Everton fans seem to know football, seem to understand it, it seems to be in their blood and they really back the team.

"You are always going to hear Evertonians and I’m excited to play at home and hear them when I am playing."

Just once could a player not tell us how he noticed the fans when he played at Goodison and go on about how great we all are. Until pretty recently for 18 months we were (quite rightly) a horrible lot and the players on the pitch and Sam Allardyce could probably hear the individuals hurl the abuse that they rightly deserved. lol

Just once could a player not tell us how he noticed the fans when he played at Goodison and go on about how great we all are. Until pretty recently for 18 months we were (quite rightly) a horrible lot and the players on the pitch and Sam Allardyce could probably hear the individuals hurl the abuse that they rightly deserved. lol
Everton that.

Don't you dare ever change ♡♡♡

Good signing for the money and has the possibility to end up being a boss signing, here's hoping eh blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.