Dixie Dean Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
That laurence kenwright has claimed to be a blue a few times yet constantly begs for likes off liverpool fans

also i cant stand the fact hes cashing in on another dead mans name (not that i was bothered about "Shanks")

ill be avoiding

That laurence kenwright has claimed to be a blue a few times yet constantly begs for likes off liverpool fans

also i cant stand the fact hes cashing in on another dead mans name (not that i was bothered about "Shanks")

ill be avoiding

The whole thing is a PR nightmare.

Cant see it lasting long.

The whole thing is a PR nightmare.

Cant see it lasting long.

They've had a complete nightmare - seen the 6 times tweet - then tried to pretend they had been hacked haha.

And that hollyoaks guy being invited who mugs us off all the time.

It'll be fine though, they'll have plenty of RS tourists staying there match days - they won't even know who Dixie Dean is.

Not a chance that Tweet was a mistake, who cares anyway, its there hotel that are putting punters off, nothing for Everton to worry about

What a disaster, and to make a joke out of that tweet was just plain stupid, along with all the ex reds and celebrity reds going to the opening night.

Trying to offer free drinks now to make up for it.

The holiday kopites won't be going to stay there and a lot of blues won't either now after this and thinking they are just giving their money to a red.

Hopefully the club build their own Dixie Dean hotel next door to Bramley Moore and leave this kopite to his z list mates, or just rent a few rooms out in the liver building on match days haha

The top floors are function rooms. Could easily use them as pre match entertainment, then simply hop onto the newly built monorail, last stop BMD, return will terminate at Echo arena.

So, anyone been? Or no anyone who has? It does look nice TBF.
Think it's a shame this wasnt being done by us, as with it being Signature Living and the social media disaster they have had, I cant see it working. Everton just arnt a tourist club, with loads of fake local fans, which is what you need.

So, anyone been? Or no anyone who has? It does look nice TBF.
Think it's a shame this wasnt being done by us, as with it being Signature Living and the social media disaster they have had, I cant see it working. Everton just arnt a tourist club, with loads of fake local fans, which is what you need.
Some RS no mark 'actor' from Hollyoakes. Of course, for them, it's de rigeur to continually post, no matter the content, #Ynwa. The sensibility of a pebble.

D_Tt4oYWkAAwoTZ

D_TlR_OWwAE9W_E

Status
Not open for further replies.