Dixie Dean Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Opening up in town, much like the Shankly hotel it is opposite, it’s a private commercial venture.

It’s a great idea in principle in my view and I’m eager to have a look (drink) inside to see what it’s like.

I must admit though I don’t understand the reasons for Pete Price being touted about it on twitter. I get why they want celebs and that but Pete Price is hardly known for being a big blue is he?

Opening up in town, much like the Shankly hotel it is opposite, it’s a private commercial venture.

It’s a great idea in principle in my view and I’m eager to have a look (drink) inside to see what it’s like.

I must admit though I don’t understand the reasons for Pete Price being touted about it on twitter. I get why they want celebs and that but Pete Price is hardly known for being a big blue is he?
No just a big gob

Price is a whore who will turn up at anything that`s free.

He refers to Gail Tylesdley of Corrie going to Thailand on his twitter. Good grief she was originally Gail Potter. Then has been Tilsley, Rodwell, McIntyre, Hillman and Platt of which she is most recently called but not Tylesdley.
For heavens sake

Price hates the club, and it's quite embarrassing from Lawrence Kenwright to use him as a promotional tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.