TRIP TO LIVERPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIMHEAD

Player Valuation: £40m
Members - I recognize this isn't entirely Everton related, but I was planning on gracing you with my presence at some point in the fall. I've been to Liverpool, but not to a live match at Goodison. Regardless, I was hoping to turn this into a greater trip. Would love to attend a bunch of matches at different venues both small and larger over a 3-4 day period around the Liverpool/Manchester/other area. Any suggestions? The current fixture dates all simple have every match on Saturday, obviously that will change with Caribou Cup and other competition scheduling, but any idea when those changes start to come out?

Any advice would be appreciated.

CRIM

You could make a spreadsheet detailing every date Everton have played at home in the last 15 years, then divide it by the number of passes we have made, times it by your age and it should give you the raw data you need.

The cup dates are very easy to work out, but the biggest changes will be the TV dates, they are normally done in blocks, plus theres teams playing in the Europa which games will be played on a Sunday, basically its an utter nightmare to plan, I would hate it.

be a tough one to plan until the fixture changes are announced, what date are you coming
That's the point, I could come ANY date. Was thinking end of September, but am totally flexible. Probably leaving the wife and kids at home, maybe show up with a buddy or two, etc. But you start waiting a bit and airline tickets go up, etc.

Are there any local grounds I should DEFINITELY check out? As an American, I'm used to driving a ton, so heading up to Blackburn or Preston wouldn't be a problem, that type of thing.

That's the point, I could come ANY date. Was thinking end of September, but am totally flexible. Probably leaving the wife and kids at home, maybe show up with a buddy or two, etc. But you start waiting a bit and airline tickets go up, etc.

Just pick a month where you know Cup games won’t move the fixtures, pick a weekend with a home game and come over. Then catch anything else around there you can.

Are there any local grounds I should DEFINITELY check out? As an American, I'm used to driving a ton, so heading up to Blackburn or Preston wouldn't be a problem, that type of thing.

You can reach all parts of Britain in 6 hours of driving but I wouldn’t leave Liverpool unless you have 6 toes or sleep with a member of your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.