2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have all these CB players on loan last season i just read, thats crazy if true

Kurt Zouma, Fikayo Tomori, Trevoh Chalobah, Kenneth Omeruo, Matt Miazga, Tomas Kalas, Michael Hector, Jake Clarke-Salter
They rate kalas and tomori highly. Zouma has had two loans in two years and is 24. I’d say he’s ours

I feel our only real hope is if the banned is temporarily lifted, they go on a spending spree and sign a new CB in the process.

He was really good of us last year, but I think a different type of player - quicker, a bit better in space, good ball player - would be a nice complement to Keane, Mina, and I guess Holgate? Feeney as an emergency?

Kalas has been there so long that he started in that game at Anfield. I think if they rated him he'd have gotten a real chance by now.

Out of curiosity, I just read up on his stats.

Kalas is 26 years old, been at Chelsea since 2010, made two starts for them and has had seven loans in the interim (as well as 19 caps for the Czech Republic).

He makes Luke Garbutt look like an over-used veteran

Out of curiosity, I just read up on his stats.

Kalas is 26 years old, been at Chelsea since 2010, made two starts for them and has had seven loans in the interim (as well as 19 caps for the Czech Republic).

He makes Luke Garbutt look like an over-used veteran
I watched highlights of one of those two starts and I cant help but laugh at a guy with 2 games in a decade and Mark Schwarzer keeping a clean sheet at Anfield to cost them the league.

I watched highlights of one of those two starts and I cant help but laugh at a guy with 2 games in a decade and Mark Schwarzer keeping a clean sheet at Anfield to cost them the league.

I was absolutely fuming with Kalas that game for missing a point blank header to make it 1-0. Stevie soon obliged though so all was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.