Bolton in Crisis(EFC Related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rs colleague of mine claiming the rs have git in on the act. Anyone know if this us true? I'll assume that as always and throughout history, they've followed our lead.
Some crap RS website wants them to play a pre-season game and give them the gate money. If they did, it'd be the reserves.

These things are more important if we put the bigger picture into perspective.

The game is awash with obscene money, but clubs still require day to day staff to make the organisation tick. Not every employee is on mega bucks. I cannot imagine going a month + without my salary.

Well done to all at Everton.

Neither can i, i can't imagine to think of the stress, some of the staff at Bolton, are going through now.But the powers that be at the very top, couldn't give a toss about the people, lower down the food chain.But such is the cesspit, that is modern football now.

Neither can i, i can't imagine to think of the stress, some of the staff at Bolton, are going through now.But the powers that be at the very top, couldn't give a toss about the people, lower down the food chain.But such is the cesspit, that is modern football now.
Can't believe Bolton is yet another of your team's but then again you always were an Alardyce fan.

In the world of fantasy which I sometimes inhabit, imagine if a catastrophe befell our dear neighbours on the other side of the park and they fell into the same hole as Bolton. How much would you donate to an LFC fund?

In the world of fantasy which I sometimes inhabit, imagine if a catastrophe befell our dear neighbours on the other side of the park and they fell into the same hole as Bolton. How much would you donate to an LFC fund?
To help the staff? Just like with Bolton?

I'd hope we'd do whatever it took to help with their mortgages and supporting their families

A lot of the response to the news of Everton's generosity here is very undignified, imo. We don't need praise for it and I hope other clubs chip in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.