If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what this thread in the real world has to do with Everton either, unless you have inside info that the manager will be sacked.

I have gone off the Watford manager after the collapse in the cup final so I won't suggest him. Would EFC fans have waved their flags in the second half like their fans did? I think not. Cringeworthy is how I would describe the Watford fans during that 2nd half spell. Just imagine what Silva would have got off our fans as the goals rained in.

Well isn't that on him? We all WANT to love the players and manager but he just really comes across as nothing positive personality wise. You give someone more of a chance if you like him than it you dislike them. I was off the Koeman train quickly because he was a disinterested tit who thought he was bigger than the club.

It's Silva's job to get the players to perform week in and week out and for about 3 months he and they failed at that miserably. "Giving them love" doesn't accomplish anything when they don't give a toss.
Silva will bring our first trophy for ages...you heard it here!!!

I see Mourinho was at the Fulham game yesterday. A coincidence or was he there potentially evaluating his next team!

And I’m not referring to Fulham.
He was probably on a modern football fact finding mission for his next interview. The tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.