Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take 'em out with my left hand, but I can't put 'em in. Incidentally, what did you think of todays game? Would you swap Richarlison for Lukaku? I wouldn't.
A good question Steve. I imagine you in real life as a Bamber Gascoigne doppelgänger. Some people don’t like quiz-master types but I genuinely don’t mind them.
So Steve, feel free to fire at me important questions that lend you ponder.
The Richy or Rom debate has engaged many mighty minds here on GOT...that is for sure.

A good question Steve. I imagine you in real life as a Bamber Gascoigne doppelgänger. Some people don’t like quiz-master types but I genuinely don’t mind them.
So Steve, feel free to fire at me important questions that lend you ponder.

That's an idea. I try to think of something to keep your mind active. That's the same plan I have when I entertain in old folks homes..... By the way...are you Silva out or in?

Just glad that everybody can now see that Wan Bissaka only has good defensive stats is cos all Palace do is defend.

I didnt see a player we should be spending 40m on today like.
Whilst we were horribly unadventurous / inept today, our away record is much more positive.
We would want at least £50m;)

That's an idea. I try to think of something to keep your mind active. That's the same plan I have when I entertain in old folks homes..... By the way...are you Silva out or in?
What entertainment do you perform Steve? Or is that being a little nosey? And are you paid for it? I imagine it’s something of a rum do having a group of senior citizens watching you do your thing.

He’s a kid and got youth on his side. City paid £50 million for Kyle Walker. I’m sure your man has the potential to be as good as him if not better. £70 million for Richarlison is also reasonable in the future.
It's difficult to determine values. Most are horribly inflated by the Big Six sprees. Wan Bissaka is a real prospect and Richarlison would get into most (any?) PL side.

Status
Not open for further replies.