Friday night football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewmc1965

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Inappropriate Language
Can anybody tell me why the Burnley match was changed to a Friday night kick off ?
Tv money ruling football again
Another end of season game ruined for fans,I wonder how many will stay behind to applaud the team or need to rush off to catch buses and trains.
how many fans like myself need to use a days holiday from work to attend the match
Supporters [Poor language removed] on again which is nothing new in football this day and age

Can anybody tell me why the Burnley match was changed to a Friday night kick off ?
Another end of season game ruined for fans,I wonder how many will stay behind to applaud the team or need to rush off to catch buses and trains.
how many fans like myself need to use a days holiday from work to attend the match
Supporters [Poor language removed] on again which is nothing new in football this day and age
It was moved because I had gone to the trouble of planning flights and the hotel and that normally guarantees a re-fixture.

I’ll miss this and very disappointed about it. It’s 125 miles for us, and making that on a Friday afternoon before a bank holiday just isn’t feasible.

Last home game of the season too :rant:

I love Friday games, rather that then a early game, but it's easy for me, but fully understand how it messes people around.
To be honest I can actually see it getting worse

So a mixed response then and you can’t please everybody
Just hope we end the season off with another home win it’s been a joy watching them at home in the last couple of months COYB :celebrate::celebrate:

Understand your frustration, not sure I’m a fan of fridays night football. But I think you’ve answered your own question, TV money.

Status
Not open for further replies.