Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, here is the summary by Phil McNulty, Chief football writer for the BBC

There may have been some doubts expressed about Silva's position not so long ago, but this blistering run of home form - and a style which will win full favour from Everton's fans - surely means he will be given time to build, as he should.
The absolute brass neck cheek of that rat faced get.

HE was one of those "expressing doubts" himself.

FFS, what an utter walloper he is. The feller who hounded a Goodison legend like Joe Royle out of the manager's job.

It's all about how rubbish United were, not how good we were. Credit where credit's due. Even if they're off form right now, they're still one of the biggest teams in the league.

Gary Neville can suck my non-existent balls. Ferguson's not in charge anymore, Gary, you lot aren't top dogs. Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Spurs have overtaken you. Suck it up.

Just got back in from the game, we absolutely bossed them from start to finish, hard to pick a MOM because they were all brilliant (even Schneiderlin!!!) big shout outs to Gana and Digne, but the biggest shout out is for Bernard, was total class today, going forward, boss, defensively, boss, taking the piss out of Man U, boss.

The future looks good.

Disgraceful SKY coverage. The pundits cared about only one thing and that was Man Utd. The most biased after match coverage I have ever witnessed. Total wank.

We didn't get the credit we deserved. But it's hardly a surprise. It's actually quite amusing that it was only Carragher who took time to give us some praise.

Gary Neville:

"United were out run and fought by Everton....EVERTON!"

Utter filth.

Sense of entitlement from Manc pundits and fans makes me SICK.

OGS bringing up 'the spirit of Ferguson' in his post match interview yet again. Club stuck in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.