2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has absolutely everything. Skill, ball control , deceptiveness.
His workrate is absolutely great too.
Got him on a free too. Steal of the season !

.....at the risk of being picky, I don’t think he has everything. His goalscoring record isn’t good and I think we’ve seen he can fail to deliver when he has a chance to score or deliver a killer pass.

Regardless, he’s a terrific footballer regarding technique and team ethic. Interested to hear Silva talking about how influential and knowledgable he is about team tactics. Love watching him.

....big move for these relatively young men. New club, new country, new league, new language etc. I think it’s understandable they take time to settle.

I can relate to that. When I moved from Liverpool to Leeds in 1951 and signed for Leeds United Juniors. New club, new county, new league and (particularly) new language (Yorkshire dialect). lol

I can relate to that. When I moved from Liverpool to Leeds in 1951 and signed for Leeds United Juniors. New club, new county, new league and (particularly) new language (Yorkshire dialect). lol

....worked lots in Leeds, so know exactly what you mean. Didn’t have a clue when someone told me a shortcut was up the ginnel. Did manage to score a few at Elland Rd back in the day, many thanks for giving me the excuse to mention that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.