2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he will be here next year but at least he seems to have enjoyed his time here and think overall overall it has worked out for both is us. Not generally a fan of Chelsea but if he does go back there will wish him well.
Kurt Zouma joking around duruing Everton's Academy day at Finch Farm.

Hes looked every bit as good as Van Dijk against the RS Chelsea Arsenal and Utd.

I think the only way we get him is if he has a clause or he puts in a transfer request.

Absolutely exceptional today. Absolutely strolled it against Lukaku and all that United had. His performance and that of Michael Keane was the rock solid foundation in which that superb performance was built. Would love for him to sign but can't see it, with Chelsea's issues unfortunately.

I doubt he will be here next year but at least he seems to have enjoyed his time here and think overall overall it has worked out for both is us. Not generally a fan of Chelsea but if he does go back there will wish him well.
Kurt Zouma joking around duruing Everton's Academy day at Finch Farm.'s Academy day at Finch Farm.

All that tells me is that Lookman just isn't big enough for professional football... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.