2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's utterly superb. Way too good to not be in at least European competition. Hope we can offer it or he'll be off.

I hate to say it, but everytime I watch him I think: Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG............

If he goes he has to go for minimum £50M. Minimum.

I think his experiences at both PSG and Barcelona might help a bit as he’s already experienced not getting game time.

I agree he's definitely seen what it's like to be out of favour at a huge club.. but it's hard to turn down when it comes to it and given his age he's not even hit his best yet.

I hate to say it, but everytime I watch him I think: Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG............

Looking at the fees for top full backs in recent years, I'd be gutted to sell him for any less than £50m.

I think most of us are thinking that, He's absolute top drawer and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted European football or teams come calling for him.

I agree he's definitely seen what it's like to be out of favour at a huge club.. but it's hard to turn down when it comes to it and given his age he's not even hit his best yet.

Looking at the fees for top full backs in recent years, I'd be gutted to sell him for any less than £50m.
I think most of us are thinking that, He's absolute top drawer and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted European football or teams come calling for him.
We must make them pay.

Knowing Everton he's got a release clause of ten bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.