Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would feel more confident with Gomes but I still expect us to turn em over, our home form has greatly improved while they look lost as the minute

Is Capt Jags likely to lead our lion-hearts out onto Goodison on Sunday? I love seeing him in the tunnel...rigid backed and steely eyed...and so handsome with that tan...

So the question of the day...

If it were the last day of the season and Liverpool were a tie away from winning the title and we were tied with wolves on points but ahead of them on goal differential for seventh, would you rather wolves win keeping the RS from taking the title and keeping us out of Europe or would you rather the RS win grab the title and we play in Europe next season?

So the question of the day...

If it were the last day of the season and Liverpool were a tie away from winning the title and we were tied with wolves on points but ahead of them on goal differential for seventh, would you rather wolves win keeping the RS from taking the title and keeping us out of Europe or would you rather the RS win grab the title and we play in Europe next season?
Wolves. Win-Win, the rs lose out, we swerve that total dogs breakfast of a comp.
#bitteras'kme
Edit; Draw mate, DRAW, not tie ffs.

Is Capt Jags likely to lead our lion-hearts out onto Goodison on Sunday? I love seeing him in the tunnel...rigid backed and steely eyed...and so handsome with that tan...
No chance, he deserved Fulham after stepping in last minute against Arsenal but that's him done for good

Status
Not open for further replies.