2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever @Eggs says in here is the given.Nobody has the right to question his words.In a few months time ,when you are all on your holidays,where will you get your transfer info rumors ? I tell you where........ HERE with @Eggs .Shame on you scoundrels.

.....cheers, Marnie. I presume somebody is shouting at me? That’s ok, I don’t mind.

....i do think these are such lazy shouts. I see so often on here, ‘Championship player’, or send a player ‘on loan to the Championship’.

These are international players, it’s so much about fitting into a system and fitting into a team. It wasn’t so long ago that Besic kept Messi quiet in a World Cup Group game.

His ship has sailed at Everton, but he’s a player who a manager here or abroad might just think fits his team. I have no idea what level Besic might go.

It was mate, it was absolutely ages ago. And actually some players just are Championship players, regardless of whether they’re internationals or not, because some international teams aren’t very good and have lots of Championship players in them.

Nobody will pay decent money for him, but I guess anything is better than keeping him loaned out while still paying part of his wages. I hope somebody is prepared to take him.

....i do think these are such lazy shouts. I see so often on here, ‘Championship player’, or send a player ‘on loan to the Championship’.

These are international players, it’s so much about fitting into a system and fitting into a team. It wasn’t so long ago that Besic kept Messi quiet in a World Cup Group game.

His ship has sailed at Everton, but he’s a player who a manager here or abroad might just think fits his team. I have no idea what level Besic might go.
he'"

He's not good enough for Everton.

Nobody will pay decent money for him, but I guess anything is better than keeping him loaned out while still paying part of his wages. I hope somebody is prepared to take him.

BBC football gossip say's we hope to get £9 million from a Turkish club.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.