2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it though? He kept Arsenal’s highly rated forwards very quiet last week. Always a chance he would play well again at Fulham, so why not keep him in? Confidence was high throughout the team.

It’s only when we lose the managers decision is then questioned.
On paper in reality asking him to repeat was too much. Yes funny that

The cheek of this fella. He genuinely thinks he should be kept on.

Get out of the club.
Wouldn't surprise me if he's given a new deal. lol But the thing that concerns me is he's pretty much waiting for that nice juicy contract so he can sit on his arse here next season earning millions. He should be coming out saying he wants to play as much football as he can before his time is up, and, knowing that he cannot get that at Everton, will be looking to make a move this summer. It's just so typical of older part-of-the-furniture Everton players.

The whole "I want to know if I will get a new deal" irks me quite a lot.

Why doesn't he just go to MLS for 2 years? A club there would take him. Hell, speak to T-How or Waz and get a gig over there sorted. Beautiful weather, low pressure, poor standard of opposition, big money. Do it Phil.

And as if by magic.

Makes me laugh this, hang up your boots for heavens sake and we may even give you a testimonial but please go. From the wording he is looking for an extension that is how it seems to me. If he truly believed in Everton he would surely realise time to go and make room for younger players but reckon he likes the pay packet for doing sod all.

If he gets another deal, personally i think it spells the end of Holgates time at the club.

....if Jagielka doesn’t get another deal I think Holgate will be sold if the Baggies or any other club want him. I very much doubt Jagielka’s future has any link with Holgate. I assume he was sent on loan because Silva thinks Kenny is a better RB. I doubt anybody is contemplating playing him in any other position.

Status
Not open for further replies.