Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whether we win or lose will hinge on whether Fulham field youngsters, since they'll undoubtedly lose their big money players this summer anyway. Nothing to lose can be a good or bad thing for us.

Some seem to auto think that because Fulham are down that they will play well,i doubt it myself as they knew they have been down for a while and they have not done well for ages,just need confirming,how Fulham do may well be based on how we start

This for me is a games that will show maybe even more than the last two wins against top six teams how far we have progressed since the mid season slump.This is a game we should win in comfortable fashion...

We should win this but their recent home losses against top six sides have been pretty narrow. 1-2 v Chelsea and Liverpool and 0-2 v man City.

Not sure about that. Wolves no longer have the FA Cup to worry about, are ahead of us with a game in hand and have an easier run in. I reckon we need 4 wins and a draw from our last 5 games to even have a shot at finishing 7th.
Wolves aren't that good that we need to win almost every game to pass them. 3 wins and we will give ourselves a shot. 11 points or more and 7th is ours.

Wolves aren't that good that we need to win almost every game to pass them. 3 wins and we will give ourselves a shot. 11 points or more and 7th is ours.

They have 6games left and are 1 pt ahead = potentially 19pts ahead of us.

I think we need them to drop pts against Arsenal Watford and Liverpool but even then if they win the other 3 theyre 10 pts ahead. I dont like those odds.

I think we need to win 4 out of 5 which means beating either or both of Utd and Spurs.

They have 6games left and are 1 pt ahead = potentially 19pts ahead of us.

I think we need them to drop pts against Arsenal Watford and Liverpool but even then if they win the other 3 theyre 10 pts ahead. I dont like those odds.

I think we need to win 4 out of 5 which means beating either or both of Utd and Spurs.
If you use their points per game so far this season then they would get 9 from the last 6. Meaning if we get 10 we have a good chance. 11-12 and we probably do it.

If you use their points per game so far this season then they would get 9 from the last 6. Meaning if we get 10 we have a good chance. 11-12 and we probably do it.

Agreed but id think if we were offered 12 right now we would be certain...

You're right. My point was more people overestimating Wolves so they don't see that 3 wins gives us a very solid chance. But 4 is as you say more of a certainty.

I dont think its a case of overestimating Wolves, I think its just that the last 3 games have given us a massive boost, before that they there was a massive gap.

Its gonna be close, point between 4 teams, all with a good chance, can certainly see this going to the last day, hopefully we are in the mix still.

I dont think its a case of overestimating Wolves, I think its just that the last 3 games have given us a massive boost, before that they there was a massive gap.

Its gonna be close, point between 4 teams, all with a good chance, can certainly see this going to the last day, hopefully we are in the mix still.
The person who said we need to get 13 points from 15 to have a chance of overtaking them is definitely overestimating Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.