Everton players on loan 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Championship
Sheffield United - Kieran Dowell started on the bench and came on in the 60th minute of a 1-1 away draw at Birmingham City

OS Match Report

Fan comments
"Dowell’s poorest stint at LWB."
"Dowell didn’t work out as he couldn’t get the ball going forward."

Wigan Athletic - Antonee Robinson played full match in 1-2 away defeat to Hull City

OS Match Report

Twitter stuff
8' @Antonee_Jedi intercepts a pass well on the left and sets off, cuts it inside to @NPowell25 who is allowed space to step into and fires over from distance! Good work in the build up! (0-0)

No particular comments about him. Beni Baningime still not in matchday squad.

......there is an assumption that players are sent on loan to get experience ahead of a lengthy Everton career, but I fear the reality is significantly different.

I was thinking about young Everton professionals who play 50 Premiership games for us after a loan spell. I got stuck after identifying Osman and Barkley. I’m sure there are more, but it is an interesting point.

......there is an assumption that players are sent on loan to get experience ahead of a lengthy Everton career, but I fear the reality is significantly different.

I was thinking about young Everton professionals who play 50 Premiership games for us after a loan spell. I got stuck after identifying Osman and Barkley. I’m sure there are more, but it is an interesting point.
I think Holgate may be the only player who will come back to the first team squad and even then it may be after another season on loan.

Coleman?

Championship

Bolton Wanderers - Joe Williams and Callum Connolly played full match in 0-4 away defeat to Derby County

OS Match Report

No particular comments about the two as fans concerned about financial future of club and almost certain relegation.

West Bromwich Albion - Mason Holgate played full match in 4-1 home win against Preston North End

OS Match Report

No particular comments about his performance.

Kieran Dowell, Antony Evans and Shane Lavery were all unused substitutes for their teams.

Championship

Bolton Wanderers - Joe Williams and Callum Connolly played full match in 0-4 away defeat to Derby County

OS Match Report

No particular comments about the two as fans concerned about financial future of club and almost certain relegation.

West Bromwich Albion - Mason Holgate played full match in 4-1 home win against Preston North End

OS Match Report

No particular comments about his performance.

Kieran Dowell, Antony Evans and Shane Lavery were all unused substitutes for their teams.

...I was hoping Evans would’ve done better.

Championship
Wigan Athletic - Antonee Robinson played full match in 1-1 home draw with Norwich City

OS Match Report
"They thought they had it on 38 minutes when an Antonee Robinson cross found Evans and the Wales international’s header was smartly saved by Krul."
"James hit a free-kick just over and Robinson fired wide on his weaker right foot as Latics looked the more likely to score the next goal."

Twitter stuff
39' CHANCE! Excellent from Latics! @Antonee_Jedi's cross is so inviting for @LeeEvans94, diving header towards goal, but Krul holds on! (0-0)
75' @NPowell25 and @reecejames69 combine on the right, quick one-two with @LeeEvans94 and James continues his run inside, cuts it left for @Antonee_Jedi who darts right and fires over with his right foot! (1-0)

Fan comment
"as well as Antonee Robinson who really impressed me with his pace and speed in changing direction (although I think he himself would admit he doesn't have the best right foot)"

Beni Baningime was not in matchday squad.

Anderlecht have sacked their manager. Will Bolasie get game time under the new guy or will he want to give playing time to players that will still be working under him next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.