2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Icelandic reporter who is following the Iceland national team in Andorra at the moment has just said he has reliable sources that Sigurdsson will be leaving Everton in the summer. There have been talks with Italian and Spanish clubs. Inter Milan was mentioned.

An Icelandic reporter who is following the Iceland national team in Andorra at the moment has just said he has reliable sources that Sigurdsson will be leaving Everton in the summer. There have been talks with Italian and Spanish clubs. Inter Milan was mentioned.
I've just heard from a Norwegian reporter who is following the Senegal team that Mane is a cert to leave you guys in the summer, with a few Spanish clubs mentioned.

Trouble is they will have to find another target to hound when Siggy goes. Unless they are also in the anti Pickford club in which case, they should be happy for another season. Now that it is more or less confirmed as above by those who claim to be in the know, about how much can we expect to get for Siggy? I don't think it can be a Spanish club though. He hates our climate as it is too warm for him.

Trouble is they will have to find another target to hound when Siggy goes. Unless they are also in the anti Pickford club in which case, they should be happy for another season. Now that it is more or less confirmed as above by those who claim to be in the know, about how much can we expect to get for Siggy? I don't think it can be a Spanish club though. He hates our climate as it is too warm for him.

He’s not going mate, to anyone. It’s literally been made up.

Gylfi said in an interview today that changes are happening in his career, talking about motives of leaving England!. His wife also got a modeling job in milan. hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.