First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
You can find out here-

Mine was from Derek Mayers in a 2-1 win over Sunderland on 22nd Sept 1956. I have to admit to never having heard of Derek Mayers, but he was a local Liverpool lad who scored 7 goals in 18 appearances for the Toffees between 1952-57. Derek died on 15.04.16 aged 81.

4E6A5D37-8526-4587-A989-3CD3DEFB3ECC.png

Can't remember mine but my daughters was Mikel Arteta v Bolton which wasn't a bad one to start your account.

Stuart McCall... 1-0 v Wimbledon. ‘88 FA Cup QF I think it was. Instantly became my fave player

15th August 1992 Barry Hoooorrrnnne! v Sheffield Wednesday. My earliest memory of watching Everton televised game was the Coventry last game of season Gareth Farrelly goal. We didn't have SKY so went over to a friends to watch the game. I don't remember much about it apart from the relief and celebrations with my dad after.

October 1983, Adrian Heath in a Milk Cup game against Chesterfield. We drew 2-2 but won 3-2 on aggregate. We reached the final that year

Pat Nevin

Scored from a cross/shot as we crumbled to a pitiful 2-1 defeat at Sheffield United in the Rumbelows Cup as Brian Deane absolutely beasted us.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.