Old Everton Pictures

Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers match programme September 6 1980, Everton won 2-0; Billy Wright and Peter Eastoe scoring the goals -

1st January 1979 Trevor Ross scores at Bolton only for the match to be abandoned at half time with the score 1-1 due to the heavy snow -
View attachment 55866
I was there new years day 1980 Peter Reid did his knee in a collision with George Wood, we lost the rematch 3-1, pretty sure Trevor Ross scored in that too. Didn't see his goal the conditions were that poor. Must have been about 10,00 Evertonians that day.

Wilson was played as a central or left midfielder. Was garbage. Klaessen reminded me alot of him both in style, their lack of pace, and their physical appearance.
Colin Harvey who signed him stated he had so much potential at Leicester took a gamble on him, but never did it for us - he was awful.....

‘The battle of Goodison’ at 50: 1964, Everton and Leeds lose their manners and tempers
• For the first time in a league match a referee walked off the pitch because of violent play
• Too much money is ruining the game, said football authorities

Leeds’ Billy Bremner (centre) is protected by teammate Norman Hunter as an angry home fan is held back by Everton’s Johnny Morrissey, 1964.

‘The battle of Goodison’ at 50: 1964, Everton and Leeds lose their manners and tempers
• For the first time in a league match a referee walked off the pitch because of violent play
• Too much money is ruining the game, said football authorities

Leeds’ Billy Bremner (centre) is protected by teammate Norman Hunter as an angry home fan is held back by Everton’s Johnny Morrissey, 1964.
View attachment 55969
Let alone the Reff. We the fans had seen nothing like it, the total wrongness of the leeds, revie, giles, ethos, coupled with the reffs understandable inability to deal with it and the resultant on going injustice of it all, is the main reason that Goodison went off well over and above the usual bear pit.
Scenes.

Let alone the Reff. We the fans had seen nothing like it, the total wrongness of the leeds, revie, giles, ethos, coupled with the reffs understandable inability to deal with it and the resultant on going injustice of it all, is the main reason that Goodison went off well over and above the usual bear pit.
Scenes.
Bobby Collins led the challenge as we sold him to early - my older Brother was there - From the off Sandy got studded down his chest his shirt ripped on the centre circle maybe Giles - Sandy promptly thumped him under his chin and was sent off .... My Brother reckons the tackle on Temple by the Goodison road was horrendous and then it kicked off... Dirty Leeds they never altered ever yet they could play a good game of football if they wanted too......

Everton 2 Norwich City 2 in Feb 1973 at Goodison Park. The programme cover for the Division 1 clash. -
View attachment 55952

That look like one of the multitude of near misses against Millwall. Harper also had a good goal disallowed for offside at 0-0.

I think the Norwich game was postponed, though, and played midweek in early April. it was indeed 2-2 with Rod Belfitt scoring one of our goals, as unlikely as it seems. He actually had a decent game against his old East Anglian rivals from his Ipswich days before going off injured - don't think he started another game for us.

That look like one of the multitude of near misses against Millwall. Harper also had a good goal disallowed for offside at 0-0.

I think the Norwich game was postponed, though, and played midweek in early April. it was indeed 2-2 with Rod Belfitt scoring one of our goals, as unlikely as it seems. He actually had a decent game against his old East Anglian rivals from his Ipswich days before going off injured - don't think he started another game for us.
Ironically, it looks like Belfitt also played for Leeds in that 64 Battle of Goodison as @Joey66' describes in his post prior to yours !