Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can we win a game against a top half team, pathetic that, disgustingly cowardly. We deserve better, that's not entitled, it's just not good enough, in fact it's an embarrassing stat. Not being able to beat the top 6 is bad enough fancy stretching it to 9, hide your head in shame Silva.

can we win a game against a top half team, pathetic that, disgustingly cowardly. We deserve better, that's not entitled, it's just not good enough, in fact it's an embarrassing stat. Not being able to beat the top 6 is bad enough fancy stretching it to 9, hide your head in shame Silva.

Yet our owner and the local rag finds that acceptable.

Yet our owner and the local rag finds that acceptable.

I'm dumbfounded at how many people thought a win against Cardiff and a draw against the devil spawn was a turning point after 4 months of non stop defeats give or take the odd win. I backed him at the start, I was pleased that we looked like a footballing side again but it didn't last and I have zero faith in Silva.

Higuain to stand on his toes and out jump Keane and Pickford at the same time to nod 15 in somehow. Everton that. Everton 16 Chelsea 15.

I remember a game in the late 70s. We won 6-0. Latch got a hat trick on his way to a 30 goal season. Everton were magic
. 4
Latch actually got his 30th in that 6-0 v Chelsea at Goodison. We went away on the Friday to Wales for a few days and me and my big bro Everton mentor (who was home on leave from Oz) came back on the Saturday to the match then drove back after it. Ma was a blue so wasnt that narked, God Bless Her...she'd made scouse in the little cottage for when we got back !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.