• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to show something in these final games to prove he deserves a second season. A season is enough to show improvement even if he is working with a squad that largely isn't his he needs to show more. The record we have at home and against the big teams is utterly acceptable.

The thing is its getting that bad that im starting to envy clubs like Wolves - sat in 7th, looking up the table, solid philosophy, players that give a damn, decent manager, can beat a top 6 side on their day, ambitious fanbase, 1 game away from a Cup Semi Final and day out at wembley.

Wolverhampton effin Wanderers.

This clubs a shambles from owner, manager, players and fans.
So did Swansea at one point.

Its the other way.

Moronic fans with an inflated POV of what Everton 2019 is.

Its basically kopite lite.

Just go the game, cheer on the team and keep your trap shut.

You wasnt around then when cushions were thrown from the stands? Demanding better isnt something exclusive to modern day football and if you believe that you have a very selective memory.

Our problem is acceptance of mediocrity and it runs throughout the club.

Owner - "expected losses"

Players "we dont have the luck at anfield"

Then you have clowns like Denise talking about challenging for the title down the line whilst we have Marco Silva as manager and DCL as our centre forward.

I can accept failure so long as the club tried its best, Moshiri being rejected by 3 top managers and appointing mid table Silva I would begrudgingly accept - chasing mid table Silva and interviewing not one other candidate I wont and its that small time acceptance thats destroying the club at present.

If the fans dont sort themselves out and start holding the actions of the management and board out we'll be another Villa in the next 1-2 seasons its a certainty to happen, if we persist with Silva and 2 out of the 3 promoted sides have good seasons next year we are in big trouble when we can only get wins against the bottom 3/4 sides.

You wasnt around then when cushions were thrown from the stands? Demanding better isnt something exclusive to modern day football and if you believe that you have a very selective memory.

Our problem is acceptance of mediocrity and it runs throughout the club.

Owner - "expected losses"

Players "we dont have the luck at anfield"

Then you have clowns like Denise talking about challenging for the title down the line whilst we have Marco Silva as manager and DCL as our centre forward.

I can accept failure so long as the club tried its best, Moshiri being rejected by 3 top managers and appointing mid table Silva I would begrudgingly accept - chasing mid table Silva and interviewing not one other candidate I wont and its that small time acceptance thats destroying the club at present.

If the fans dont sort themselves out and start holding the actions of the management and board out we'll be another Villa in the next 1-2 seasons its a certainty to happen, if we persist with Silva and 2 out of the 3 promoted sides have good seasons next year we are in big trouble when we can only get wins against the bottom 3/4 sides.

You accept nothing tho.

You want everything your way and you want it now.

Patience is required, thats all, demand more, sure I demand more, but you demand it every single post you make, every post you have made on this forum with all 5 of your accounts have all basically said the same thing over and over again. Surely you can see how tiresome that is to read, over and over again, day after day, week after week.

We get it, Silva is rubbish, not even gonna argue that point, but you still didnt answer my question, why do you think we have a God given right to finish above Wolves? They have a good manager, owners who have used their contacts to get themselves very good players. We on the other hand are a total mess, so they are where they are cos the deserve it, we are where we are cos we deserve it, based on how we have performed in the current season.

You accept nothing tho.

You want everything your way and you want it now.

Patience is required, thats all, demand more, sure I demand more, but you demand it every single post you make, every post you have made on this forum with all 5 of your accounts have all basically said the same thing over and over again. Surely you can see how tiresome that is to read, over and over again, day after day, week after week.

We get it, Silva is rubbish, not even gonna argue that point, but you still didnt answer my question, why do you think we have a God given right to finish above Wolves? They have a good manager, owners who have used their contacts to get themselves very good players. We on the other hand are a total mess, so they are where they are cos the deserve it, we are where we are cos we deserve it, based on how we have performed in the current season.

I agree 100% we deserve it - if we went down next year we would deserve it because the fans have sat back and let the mismanagement happen.

Imagine the RS fans if they had the same two seasons as we've just had. Absolutely no way would they sit around and accept it.

Wolves fans boo'ed off their players at HT because Spurs were beating them - sounds deluded from a newly promoted side who **should** be happy with just staying up but their fans want and demand more than that.

Our fanbase is not united - its just pro Silva vs anti silva, pro board vs anti board and the sad thing is we all suffer in the end.

I agree 100% we deserve it - if we went down next year we would deserve it because the fans have sat back and let the mismanagement happen.

Imagine the RS fans if they had the same two seasons as we've just had. Absolutely no way would they sit around and accept it.

Wolves fans boo'ed off their players at HT because Spurs were beating them - sounds deluded from a newly promoted side who **should** be happy with just staying up but their fans want and demand more than that.

Our fanbase is not united - its just pro Silva vs anti silva, pro board vs anti board and the sad thing is we all suffer in the end.

But be honest, you never ever gave Silva a chance did you? You probably wanted him sacked from game 1, cos thats the kind of person you are, you seek out the negatives in everything.

Im not even pro-Silva, I just said I would give him a full season before writing him off, I didnt want him in the first place, but sadly the next fella we get in will be of the same ilk.

You think that if the fans demand a top, top manager they would come. We tried that before Koeman, we had Jose threads, Emery threads, all with the majority thinking we had a chance, but be honest, we really dont, not yet. And no amount of shouting is gonna make Jose want to come here.

But be honest, you never ever gave Silva a chance did you? You probably wanted him sacked from game 1, cos thats the kind of person you are, you seek out the negatives in everything.

Im not even pro-Silva, I just said I would give him a full season before writing him off, I didnt want him in the first place, but sadly the next fella we get in will be of the same ilk.

You think that if the fans demand a top, top manager they would come. We tried that before Koeman, we had Jose threads, Emery threads, all with the majority thinking we had a chance, but be honest, we really dont, not yet. And no amount of shouting is gonna make Jose want to come here.

I didnt want him however I was willing to give him a chance (not that any of us had any choice regardless) however its clear to see he's way out of his depth.

For me its not about getting a elite manager as like you say its highly unlikely we can attract one - however surely we should be trying to attract from that tier below?

Why not go for a Mancini or a Benitez? Or someone like a Garcia or Hassenhuttl doing a decent job abroad?

The manner of Silva's recruitment ie. No shortlist or interview process just gung ho for a bloke completely unproven was incredibly stupid and small time and its my big issue with Moshiri - he wouldn't do this in the business world so why do this in a multi million pound industry?

I didnt want him however I was willing to give him a chance (not that any of us had any choice regardless) however its clear to see he's way out of his depth.

For me its not about getting a elite manager as like you say its highly unlikely we can attract one - however surely we should be trying to attract from that tier below?

Why not go for a Mancini or a Benitez? Or someone like a Garcia or Hassenhuttl doing a decent job abroad?

The manner of Silva's recruitment ie. No shortlist or interview process just gung ho for a bloke completely unproven was incredibly stupid and small time and its my big issue with Moshiri - he wouldn't do this in the business world so why do this in a multi million pound industry?
Gracia didn't do a particularly good job abroad, he left Kazan after finishing 9th in the Russian league. Silva, Gravia and Hassenhuttl ultimately have very similar win percentages across their careers.
Gracia: 40.9%
Silva:50.5% (41% if you exclude Sporting Lisbon and Olympiakos)
Hasenhuttl: 42.02%

Gracia didn't do a particularly good job abroad, he left Kazan after finishing 9th in the Russian league. Silva, Gravia and Hassenhuttl ultimately have very similar win percentages across their careers.
Gracia: 40.9%
Silva:50.5% (41% if you exclude Sporting Lisbon and Olympiakos)
Hasenhuttl: 42.02%

Basically they are in the same bucket as Silva but probably better reps and track record......but still all gambles who would need patience and time and may not hit the ground running.

Mancini....likes to spend money wherever he goes. It's a dumb shout right now for the situation we are in. We are not going to spend the money he would want.

As for the ex-RS currently below us in the table.....Christ almighty. Complaining about ambition and suggesting him as an option....

Dalglish.. Yes their king, won there last pot and then got binned off...

Then they binned hodgson right off when they realised he was limited..

But 15th will be sound for us cos we play better than what allardyce does.

Pathetic

You need to just accept where we are. Lots of our supporters gave up years ago. This is going to take a whole long time to improve. If the manager is going to go then it will be in the summer. So calling for a sacking every single day until then is mind numbingly boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.