Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to score first really. If we do then I reckon we'll either win or get a point at the very least

The thing I'm least looking forward to is the giant staircase I'll have to travail up to the away end. Had an asthma attack the last time I went up those, which caused me to miss Rooney's goal (n)

@Allezfan was kind enough to wait with me on the staircase to make sure I didn't die, which was nice of him

Will have to get there early on Saturday so I can climb up slowly lol
There is a lift if you need it just ask them at the turnstile.

If we get beat or in fact fail to win convincingly I want Silva gone still. If he can get a win I will allow him more time to change my opinion on him. That said, I really think we need to be taking bigger points from our big home games left to play. It is not an excuse for him to "need more time". He needs to deliver with his 300m squad. 0-0 draws at home against Liverpool and not even testing their goalkeeper and simply not enough.

Sorry mate but who do you actually think we are?

If we get beat or in fact fail to win convincingly I want Silva gone still. If he can get a win I will allow him more time to change my opinion on him. That said, I really think we need to be taking bigger points from our big home games left to play. It is not an excuse for him to "need more time". He needs to deliver with his 300m squad. 0-0 draws at home against Liverpool and not even testing their goalkeeper and simply not enough.
"fail to win convincingly" 3 points is 3 points ffs.

Good, so you are aware we don’t have a divine right to be sweeping aside the likes of Liverpool then.
I think we can expect to work the opposition's goalkeeper in any game we play, to be honest.

Played for 0-0, got 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.