Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Replace Walcott with Richarlison or Lookman and, although it's harsh on Schneiderlin, bring Gomes in so we have a bit more forward thinking in the middle of the park. Keep the same system we used with the 442, press them high and restrict them from getting into Almiron.

That;s the most offensive of all their traits. Why do they feel the need? Middle aged fat men taking their tops off in sub zero temps. "look at me, I'm proper mad me"
You're right. Middle aged fat women are inclined to follow suit.
I'll not forget a Friday night spent in the Bigg Market.
Purely for......ahem....research, you understand.

Aside from the RS, this is the club I hate most.

Vile owner, vile manager, delusional fan's, crap brown ale, to name a few reasons.

:rant:

Bit of a footy cliche to say but 'it depends which Everton turn up on the day'
Another cointoss of a fixture as the Frenchies would say.... could go either way but likely a 1-1.

Also which Newcastle turn up on the day. Will they go uber defensive for the point in which case we'll struggle, or open up and allow us opportunities.

Back to normality I think against Newcastle. It'll be an awful display and a solid 2-0 defeat.

Hope not though. COYB.

Saturday will show the mentality of the players wont it

if they turn up again and put a shift in they will want to finish the season strong

or they just put in the tripe they have most of the season thinking they've done their job for the season with the derby draw

up to silva to motivate them now as they shouldn't have needed any motivation to play against the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.