Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it helped fire people up for this game,it was the best atmosphere for years, never heard their fans at all yesterday.

But having this only for this game is like saying that is the only time the fans will get up for a game, which has been our problem, as fans will just sit there silent with the odd boo here and there.

Keep the siren and let’s start creating an atmosphere like the 80s

Isn’t this ‘big game’ mentality what’s wrong with the club. Surely they should all be big games. The team and fans should have the same desire and passion to win EVERY game if we want to be successful it’s not Nik Satis Nisi Optimum (but only in the big games)!

Isn’t this ‘big game’ mentality what’s wrong with the club. Surely they should all be big games. The team and fans should have the same desire and passion to win EVERY game if we want to be successful it’s not Nik Satis Nisi Optimum (but only in the big games)!
Arent all games big games?
I'm firmly of the belief that we as a crowd (and the club, in conjunction with supporters) need to be doing more to improve the atmosphere at the ground for EVERY game, not just the big ones (currently having that exact debate with Tubey in the Atmosphere at home games........ thread)... but the siren specifically feels (to me at least) like something that should be a 'special occasion' sort of thing.

Loved it.
Just don't understand the shouts for "big games only"
What constitutes a 'big' game? who decides?
Should be our introduction for every home game for me. Watford may have copied our z cars, but this would be unique to Goodison. Fire up our players and make it as intimidating as possible for the opposition. I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.