Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in one match (against Leeds when Watson was sent off and Big Dunc took on everyone by himself?) under Smith towards the end of a season, I remember there being bagpipes and it really whipping the emotions as it went into z-cars.

Can anyone else remember this? It was very very impressive, but then again I might have dreamt it, it's so long ago.

I remember in one match (against Leeds when Watson was sent off and Big Dunc took on everyone by himself?) under Smith towards the end of a season, I remember there being bagpipes and it really whipping the emotions as it went into z-cars.

Can anyone else remember this? It was very very impressive, but then again I might have dreamt it, it's so long ago.
Yeah I remember it. Mostly because I *** hate bagpipes

Yeah there was a couple of times around that era the bagpipes were played .

I went to a couple of evertonian funerals around that time that used the same bag pipe band to play z cars when the coffin was going into the church.

At a family wedding years ago.
The groom being a Big Blue had 2 Scots bagpipe players coupled with the DJ played a full rendition of Z cars.
People still talk about it now , it was over 10 years ago.
Truly mesmirising , talk about shivers down your spine.

Cup matches & Big games for me.

Anyone capture it from yesterday ?

Keep but only for games against the so called big six.

Also cup games. Imagine being a port vale player coming out to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.