Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatest atmosphere I’ve heard in years. Fantastic from the fans and the players responded. If we had more quality at the front we could have snatched a victory there. Outstanding defending from both Keane and zouma (and both fullbacks) when it was required and Pickford did his best to atone for the Anfield disaster. His kicking was awful though but that’s not really a big issue from today.

This can’t be a one off though. And I say that with both players and fans in mind. Not every atmosphere and not every performance can be like today, but there’s no excuse for their to be a big drop off from this. Whatever people say about the merits and qualities of the RS, with only ten games to go are (maybe were) in a title race and we held our own and stood up to the task. Have to follow up today with another great performance coupled with a result.

Proud today. First time for a while.

Would have liked 3 points but 1 is way better than the Anfield night mare.

Keane had arguably his best game in the Everton blue, well done.

Why oh why was Walcott played, wonder if Lookman could have done better with those chances if he had been available.

Greatest atmosphere I’ve heard in years. Fantastic from the fans and the players responded. If we had more quality at the front we could have snatched a victory there. Outstanding defending from both Keane and zouma (and both fullbacks) when it was required and Pickford did his best to atone for the Anfield disaster. His kicking was awful though but that’s not really a big issue from today.

This can’t be a one off though. And I say that with both players and fans in mind. Not every atmosphere and not every performance can be like today, but there’s no excuse for their to be a big drop off from this. Whatever people say about the merits and qualities of the RS, with only ten games to go are (maybe were) in a title race and we held our own and stood up to the task. Have to follow up today with another great performance coupled with a result.

Proud today. First time for a while.
Thank god it wasn't a 12.30 kick off thats all I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.