• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have it right.

We are not chasing champions league trophies or premie league titles.

We want to establish ourselves as top 6 contenders.

Mourinho could do this with his eyes shut AND deliver us the FA Cup and league Cup at same time.

Plus he would show our useless owners how to run a club.. I'd much rather have mourinho running the club top to bottom than Moshiri, bill and Brands that's for sure

Brands would have to play by mourinho rules or leave.

Still maintaining if Martinez, from the start, had been given the money Koeman or Silva were given, he'd have taken us places.

Still maintaining if Martinez, from the start, had been given the money Koeman or Silva were given, he'd have taken us places.
I'd rather Martinez had just bought a really good keeper with the 400m we've just wasted trying to buy a new team with 8 different managers

At the time it was the right call but nobody could of foreseen that three managers later we would have someone as bad as Silva, so it was right to get rid then but no one knew Moshiri was a nutter then, if we had of known what was going to happen next id of kept him

I think that misses the point - I don’t think Mourinho gives a stuff any more. He has been extracting as much cash as he can from the job in recent years, and seems totally unmotivated

BINGO

He lost his hunger, I saw it, he hasnt been the same Jose since Chelsea, hes broken.

I love Jose, he was without any question the best manager in the world at his peak, could this little break have ignited the spark? Could starting again at the bottom with a club like Everton ignite it back? I dunno, it would cost us a LOT of money to find out tho.

So im honestly torn personally, at his best hes still the best manager in the world, but how much of his best is left?

The Portuguese says his next destination could be "a club that is not ready to be a trophy-hunter immediately but with the ambition to be a trophy-hunter."

He added: "If it is a club without ambition I wouldn't go. I refused [the job offer] because I want high-level football and ambitions at the highest level.

BINGO

He lost his hunger, I saw it, he hasnt been the same Jose since Chelsea, hes broken.

I love Jose, he was without any question the best manager in the world at his peak, could this little break have ignited the spark? Could starting again at the bottom with a club like Everton ignite it back? I dunno, it would cost us a LOT of money to find out tho.

So im honestly torn personally, at his best hes still the best manager in the world, but how much of his best is left?

The Portuguese says his next destination could be "a club that is not ready to be a trophy-hunter immediately but with the ambition to be a trophy-hunter."

He added: "If it is a club without ambition I wouldn't go. I refused [the job offer] because I want high-level football and ambitions at the highest level.

I cant believe you'd think he'd entertain managing this club.

I'm quite happy to give Marco time, but if Jose is an option it would be ridiculous not to do it.

Anyone who disagrees is welcome to their opinion but must accept they have a pea for a brain

It was less than two years ago he won the EL and LC.

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to Italy and takes up the Milan job.

Decent shout, didnt think of them.

Im sure theres others ive missed as well, but all the other top jobs seem to have a stable man in, but of course that can change in the blink of an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.