Our remaining games...

How many points will we get from our remains games...?

• 5-10 points. =. Poor

Votes: 90 62.9%
  • 11-15 points. = fair

Votes: 37 25.9%
  • 16-20 points. = good

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • 21 -25 points. = very good

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 25 - 30 points. = great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 -33. Points. =. Excellent

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing the derby did totally hammer us. However the effect has been such that you wonder of the mental toughness behind the scenes never mind the players who we know lack leadership and a Mick Lyons never say die spirit. two more wins three more draws for me.
When the dust settles on this season it’ll be interesting if any player would point to that defeat as a turning point. Maybe if someone leaves.

Losing the derby did totally hammer us. However the effect has been such that you wonder of the mental toughness behind the scenes never mind the players who we know lack leadership and a Mick Lyons never say die spirit. two more wins three more draws for me.

We were going ok before the derby & did not deserve to lose that game...

It does show that it is fine lines & momemtum that is so important & that certain games can be the catalyst for going on a good/ bad run...

We are a few players short still, however we are currently under achieving & Silva needs to get a grip before it all falls apart this season...

We were going ok before the derby & did not deserve to lose that game...

It does show that it is fine lines & momemtum that is so important & that certain games can be the catalyst for going on a good/ bad run...

We are a few players short still, however we are currently under achieving & Silva needs to get a grip before it all falls apart this season...
Fine lines = Fickle & gutless.

In case it has passed you by , it has already fell apart.
Now its a case of can these players stand up & be counted .Can this manager swallow his pride & change the tactics that clearly arent working.

Soon find tho.

It’ll take more than winning at Cardiff (unlikely) to get the fanbase onside. Anything less than 45 points would be disgraceful.

It’s not good at all, but I can’t chill until we get to 40, and that is a tough ask looking at remaining fixtures.

Hoping for 16 to 20 realistically though we will struggle to get 5 to 10 the way this year has gone. Zonal marking has been a big Achilles heel for us and it will continue as long as we suffer with it.

This thread is asking if we can get enough more points to stay up, really. As bad as we are, all seven teams below us need to get more points than us - I've sacked Huddersfield and Fulham - and I think that's very unlikely.

I’ve said it before but if this was caused by Liverpool then we may as well just close up shop and accept there is only one club in the city. I suspect however this isn’t simply caused by one game and I reckon we are just crap.

This thread is asking if we can get enough more points to stay up, really. As bad as we are, all seven teams below us need to get more points than us - I've sacked Huddersfield and Fulham - and I think that's very unlikely.

Agreed. We probably only need a win and a draw to stay up as Southampton likely to only get 3 points from the next 3 and will struggle to get 37 points

For Silva though, he surely needs a good run to keep his job past the summer. If we end up 15th on 40 points he should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.