Just received a Letter from the club...”foul & abusive language”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic from the club that.

In other news they told me I would get a refund for not getting into the Lincoln game until 30 minutes gone, which i never got, twice ive got back onto them about it and twice they have told me they will look into it and get back in touch, useless. Not bothered about the small amount of money its the principle of how badly organised they are. But they can take time to send a letter like that?

Maybe they are worried about everyone going mad at the Derby
Contact fan services on twitter. As you say it’s the principle not the £££

Pathetic from the club that.

In other news they told me I would get a refund for not getting into the Lincoln game until 30 minutes gone, which i never got, twice ive got back onto them about it and twice they have told me they will look into it and get back in touch, useless. Not bothered about the small amount of money its the principle of how badly organised they are. But they can take time to send a letter like that?

Maybe they are worried about everyone going mad at the Derby

The ticket office are rubbish like.

They tried to stop me getting into the Wolves game due to 'unpaid payments' on my ticket - despite the fact I'd finished my payments and renewed for next season a few days prior.

Saying that, I wish I'd have listened to them.

Thankfully the club have taken the unprecedented step of having different departments dedicated to player acquisition and crowd control.

Good that the club are looking to stamp this out. No need for it - even the 'F' word. Showing frustration is one thing but when you've got young kids with you, I can totally understand why.
lol

Thankfully the club have taken the unprecedented step of having different departments dedicated to player acquisition and crowd control.

Good that the club are looking to stamp this out. No need for it - even the 'F' word. Showing frustration is one thing but when you've got young kids with you, I can totally understand why.
Sadly they got the two departments mixed up. So the crowd control crew have been responsible for picking players unlike to cause a kerfuffle. Might explain a few things.

“We are currently investigating complaints of persistent use of foul & abusive language from supporters located in the area where you have a season card”.

They’ve included a phone number & email address to report swearing.

This is the top balcony btw. I’ve heard plenty of moronic crap & misery, but don’t remember any “foul” or “abusive” language. F word about it.

I wish they’d focus on putting a decent team on the park.
From now on, @Rudolf [Poor language removed]

Very rarely see kids where I'm sat, but on one occasion there was a lad about 11 sat behind me and he put me to shame with the inventive ways he had for calling us and the ref crap. A true innovator.

On a serious note I'd always dial it down with kids around.

hahahahah embarrassing that

I was having a pint a few weeks back at HT and missed a few mins of the second half but heard the noise you know when everyone stands up and all the chairs slam so I ran up the stairs with the pint in my hand just to see what was happening and the bird steward nearly filled me in, propa fumin GET DOWN NOW, YE NOT ALLOWED YE PINT UP HERE GET DOWN

frigid dog

This is mental. I learnt to swear at the football! The woman in front of me in the Park End once told me after an insipid 1-1 draw with Swansea that my language was an absolute disgrace which seemed ridiculous given:
  1. Everyone around us was also swearing at how bad we were
  2. She spent most of the game laughing at cat memes with her teenage son
  3. As Carragher said during the West Ham defeat this season after the main commentator apologised for the microphones picking up some quality swearing “it’s Goodison Park!”

hahahahah embarrassing that

I was having a pint a few weeks back at HT and missed a few mins of the second half but heard the noise you know when everyone stands up and all the chairs slam so I ran up the stairs with the pint in my hand just to see what was happening and the bird steward nearly filled me in, propa fumin GET DOWN NOW, YE NOT ALLOWED YE PINT UP HERE GET DOWN

frigid dog

Yet it was the letter you found embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.