Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes from bad to worse. Not really surprising seeing how bad our away form is and how other clubs are pushing the buttons. We should just not take any supporters on the next few away fixtures. I know that is unfair on the decent majority, but in a way the club would be doing them a massive favour not having all that expense for nothing.

Not long in from this. As feared/expected this morning, I had to wing it with a talk to my son to make him feel a bit better after sitting through yet another defeat. A long day out for a result like that, but I must say I didn't feel as bad as usual at the end of this one, probably because there was nothing surprising about the outcome, and I was concentrating more on trying to cheer up the boy. Praying for a last-ditch equaliser - which you know isn't going to come - against the mighty Watford is a sad marker of where we are now, as is looking for positives amidst a defeat to a team like that. Looking at our remaining fixtures, I think the games at Cardiff & Fulham are our best chances at getting the points we need, but at the moment I wouldn't back us against anyone - and 33 points is not going to be enough, so we'd best try to pick up some more sooner than later.

On the upside, for those Watford boys that took a hiding: at least the hospital is right next to the ground.

Now isn't the time to turn on our own manager and players. I guarantee that this is hurting them as much as it's hurting us.

A club divided is a club in peril.

Reality is we could end up 50 points behind the RS come May. Our fixtures are horrible. Esp at home.
Not good enough. Silva out. Moshi can do one.

Absolute joke of a business. Never mind a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.