Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley 1-0 up at Brighton, if they win this Burnley will have taken 15 points from the last 7 games. Us 6....... 6!!! They`ve gained 9 points in 7 games...... All the bottom teams have gained more or the same as us in the last 6 games with the exception of Huddersfield.

looking at the fixtures … Cardiff Fulham and burnley are our best chances of getting any points. but we are crap away from home and all 3 clubs seem to be hitting some form.
west ham palace and Newcastle , we should get something , but wont .

not to worry we have our home form to fall back on ! ….. oh..... its Liverpool arsenal chlesea and man utd.

but at least its an easy last game ..... oh …. its spurs away.

im not gonna lie , im panicked and really worried.
Normally I would call this out as scaremongering but that makes a worrying read

I'm honestly running out of things to say. I don't think he can turn it around. Looks hopeless. And to top it all off I have a full house tonight and the family are doing my head in after the RS result. I might just disappear to the attic until June.

looking at the fixtures … Cardiff Fulham and burnley are our best chances of getting any points. but we are crap away from home and all 3 clubs seem to be hitting some form.
west ham palace and Newcastle , we should get something , but wont .

not to worry we have our home form to fall back on ! ….. oh..... its Liverpool arsenal chlesea and man utd.

but at least its an easy last game ..... oh …. its spurs away.

im not gonna lie , im panicked and really worried.

Mate, we need 6 points max to be safe, we’ll get them but it won’t be pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.