• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remarks like this encourage the board that things are not to bad at Everton They think the supporters are happy with the performance and expect us to win by TWO clear goals! CITY not to score? You,ve lost the plot!

If we stop responding will you go away?
Please.

The good times will come for you

I was at that game mate. I was in the kippax next to the cage and there was a big hard looking Mohican haired Luton fan only a few yard away in their section. Next minute someone threw a dart and it stuck in his forehead. Maine road was not away fan friendly in those days, as Goodison wasn't either.
I recall Everton running a mock in the Platt Lane stand and a crowd of Junior blues getting caiught up in it....crazy days

The Cardiff match is a 'Six pointer' if we lose at Watford.

Not wrong there. And I will be in the crowd for Cardiff. Even worse in the home end. If there was ever a match where we need something to fall into place it is this one on Saturday. What would it take for them to be reduced to 10 men in the first half and we get awarded a penalty that might be a bit dubious? Just hope lady luck is for once on our side.

Beglin was co-commentator on NBCSN. Why have an ex-Red player commenting on our game? You know what you're going to get. Perhaps the Yanks/Canucks don't mind, but it was the only way I could watch tonight, and I minded very much.
I've never heard anything in Beglin's commentary that's biased against Everton. Quite the opposite, really. He's always been very fair to us.

Beglin referred to that incident during a match commentary a few years ago and said that it wasn't Gary Stevens' fault.
Remember that incident well. Happened right in front of us. Horrific looking. Definitely not Gary Steven's fault. The crowd were very sympathetic, as, of course was Gary. It was just one of those things and I can't believe he would feel any grudge toward our club because of it.
Having said that, what's with all these ex RS pundits? Is it a requirement on your CV to get the job or what?

Remember that incident well. Happened right in front of us. Horrific looking. Definitely not Gary Steven's fault. The crowd were very sympathetic, as, of course was Gary. It was just one of those things and I can't believe he would feel any grudge toward our club because of it.
Having said that, what's with all these ex RS pundits? Is it a requirement on your CV to get the job or what?
Pre and post match pundits are one thing and match commentary is another, and the only ex RS we get in Australia are Jim Beglin and, occasionally
Michael Owen. I read your complaints here about ex Reds dominating your coverage, and I sympathise. Oh, Fowler bobbed up on the City pre-match
the other day and to be fair, he wasn't bitter.

The good times will come for you

I was at that game mate. I was in the kippax next to the cage and there was a big hard looking Mohican haired Luton fan only a few yard away in their section. Next minute someone threw a dart and it stuck in his forehead. Maine road was not away fan friendly in those days, as Goodison wasn't either.
Biggest hooligans were your police.

Status
Not open for further replies.