Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw the scousers in and be the underdog is the new tactic lol

Tbf rather play scousers with limited ability who will run through a brick wall for the club than overrated underachievers who are half assed at the minute

We looked better but another loss and another set piece goal against us

But the PLAYERS panic. That's my point.

The manager can only do so much on the training pitch. Evidently, whatever he's doing isn't good enough, but you can be dead certain that he isn't instructing Keane, Zouma and Gomes all to lose their men.
Not disputing it mate.
Stuff on the training pitch comes from the manager and coaches. The players aren't delivering on what he wants. So yes, they are also culpable. But why not go back to basics. Our tallest players marking that of the oppositions. At least put them off. We'll still concede some goals from corners etc, but not with this regularity surely.

I don't think I can bear being here any longer. Too many 'fans' glorifying in our defeat. Probably best to find a site less populated with small-minded so-called Evertonians.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.You have never lived in the City so you don't get it.Go and follow Spurs with your brother if you ain't happy in here.

Pickford - 6 - Jelly legs at start coming out for a cross (@davek - that's why he doesn't do it), and then another cross he came for in 2nd half. Made some good saves, including the one that bounced back to Jesus for their second. Needs competition in the summer and I really do think a new gk coach.

Kenny - 7 - Thought he was very good. Only not given an 8 because Sane had his number a few times in the first half.
Keane - 6 - Solid and then does his usual one cock up per-game that costs us (and then did another one that nearly did!)
Zouma - 6 - See above.
Digne - 6 - Defended well but didn't really get forward at all.

Gomes - 6 - Showed some flashes that he's regaining some form.
Gueye - 7 - Was typically brilliant at breaking down play and he was FAR better on the ball. But, he conceded the stupid fk that they scored from (so I added a point on for that ;) )
Davies - 7 - Thought he was very good. Pressed and hassled and always got in the ref's face. Why can our 20-yr -old captain do that and none of the others (although Pickford did a few times too).

Walcott - 5 - Zero end product. So frustrating.
DCL - 6 - Ran about but he's no threat.
Bernard - 6 - See above.

Richarlison - 6 - Added something but honestly he's wasted on the wing. He's far too predictable. He's an inside forward. He has to play in a 3.
Tosun - 6 - Thought he did well when he came on and played a really good pass for Richarlison at one point. Starts for me on Saturday.
Gylfi - 6 - Pressed well, didn't do much else. Don't know why Silva changed shape to accommodate him as he can easily play in a 3 if there's two players with legs around him. Weird.

Silva - 6 - Got a fight out of the team at least.

They are, but that's irrelevant. I'd take a point

They're not though.

Like, they're not good, but this is what people said about Wolves.

Watford have at least 4-5 players who would walk into our current team.

We have such an arrogant fanbase sometimes (not referring to yourself here).

We're bang average. They're bang average, but I reckon they at least have a system that they know they can revert to (and it's not even one that their manager has put in place, it's literally just having fight, which our players - apart from on rare occasions like tonight - just don't have).

Status
Not open for further replies.