12 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been great coming on here.

All of my prejudices supported, and all of my preconceptions of Evertonian's confirmed.

A bunch of miserable, pessimistic, losers.

Just like me. ;)

And nothing to celebrate in those 12 years
I wonder what the next 12 will bring?

We might get an agreement in the EU thread, but I doubt it.

And I will be 66 ffs. Mind you, doubt that as well.

As ever in these threads, its the posters that make GOT, as @Joey66 would say, End Of. And he would be right.

We, well you, fight like ferrets about managers and lineups. Share photographs, and pics of arsed animals. Build communities around wrestling and NFL threads, and offer support in the depression thread.

Like everyone else, I wandered into this place by accident, and felt at home.

Danny is far too cool to say it, but as a forum, we/you should raise a glass or a biscuit to each other. We lasted longer than Friends Reunited ffs.

Xx

We might get an agreement in the EU thread, but I doubt it.

And I will be 66 ffs. Mind you, doubt that as well.

As ever in these threads, its the posters that make GOT, as @Joey66 would say, End Of. And he would be right.

We, well you, fight like ferrets about managers and lineups. Share photographs, and pics of arsed animals. Build communities around wrestling and NFL threads, and offer support in the depression thread.

Like everyone else, I wandered into this place by accident, and felt at home.

Danny is far too cool to say it, but as a forum, we/you should raise a glass or a biscuit to each other. We lasted longer than Friends Reunited ffs.

Xx
Yes well played to everyone involved from top to bottom.
Great fun despite the football
Due to my age my favourite thread is Old Everton Pictures. At least we can reminisce. I can remember what happened ages ago much better than what happened last week. Maybe dementia is a blessing for being an Evertonian these days

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.