2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Until his leg break, there was nothing wrong with Seamus, one of the best in the league, that's 8 years, how many do you know with 8 years on the team. It has no bearing whatsoever. that leg break did Seamus nothing else.

It was a compliment. Calm down dear.

Doesn't come across like that, given the current tone of debate. I'm very calm thanks...darling(easy this petty stuff innit)

Im not going to dig out coleman or baines. How fickle is that. Great servants and quality for 10 years. Sands of time are running out but you wont find me digging them out. Only thing i hope is that both dont get so long in the tooth that the performances tarnish the 10 years.

Im not going to dig out coleman or baines. How fickle is that. Great servants and quality for 10 years. Sands of time are running out but you wont find me digging them out. Only thing i hope is that both dont get so long in the tooth that the performances tarnish the 10 years.

Yeah, one thing I really really dislike is the way long serving good players start getting turned on as they get older. It's quite disgusting in my eyes and unpleasant. They don't offer themselves contracts and they don't pick themselves. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a contract offer if given one.

Status
Not open for further replies.