• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will ruin it for themselves regardless what we do. Under David Moyes, back when Goodison was a fortress, i would be confident of our next 5 five home games. Unfortunately, the way we have been for the past couples of seasons, a 5-0 loss wouldn't be too surprising. Can't see us picking up more than 5 points in our last 6 remaining home games

My dad rang up yesterday morning, he said “your sister’s trying to get tickets, are you interested?” I said no. Spoke to him today (she got tickets), he said to me “I’m really only going to watch Man City play” lol

I'm hoping for a 4-5 thriller. 9 world class goals with both teams playing amazing attacking football, with City just edging it. Everton taking lots of confidence going into the last few games of the season having "almost" beaten the best team in the league and showing what we're capable of, and City getting the 3 points they need to really apply the pressure to Liverpool by going top.

Failing that I won't lose too much sleep over a 0-5 drubbing or 0-1 lucky City win either.

If that makes me a bad fan, then call me Baddy McBadFan.
Dear Baddy McBadFan - please don't go to the match. Its bad enough when the opposition fans want their team to win without the Goodison unfaithful joining in. Moshiri got crucified for the "expected defeat" comment on here. the McBadFan plan of a "desirable defeat" is 10 times worse.
I understand the issues around them potentially winning a title but I would rather view it as 'we won it for them' than they won it, if indeed, we manage to lose on Wednesday. Which btw being Everton we will not. Citeh should expect a backlash from that weekend performance and we all know that when all hope is lost for any cause - Everton step forward to oblige.

I've been saying it for 3 weeks now. We need to battle are way out of this slump

-------------------Pickford----------------

Coleman Mina Keane Zouma Digne
-------------Gana -- McCarthy-----------
-------------------Gomes-----------------
-------------------Bernard-----------------
----------------Richarlison------------------

I can't see City losing again to a crap side two away games running so it's a 3-1 win for the visitors. If by some miracle we grind a result depriving City of points then I'll only forgive Everton if they match the result against the rats.

That's why I'm reluctant to go in your end. I would be respectful but someone will take offence of me being a manc, so it's not worth risking it.
Most people will defend you, last time we were in a similar situation in 2014 we'd had a good season and they didn't have such a obnoxious manager. This is all we have to hope for that they don't win the league. After the worst derby defeat in living memory and Klopps celebration our fans our completely behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.