The run in

Status
Not open for further replies.

0 points is a certainty.

I cannot believe the lack of fight MS has shown since a tough spell hit.

Still maintain him being 'totally fine' with that German bell legging about on the pitch was the end for him.

You just cannot accept that as Everton manager. Ever.

That’s why some fan like me think the Moyes’s era was good in comparison with the crap we have seen lately.

No quality striker and a defense that most teams lick their chops to play against. Nothing seems hopeful for us to improve within the short term. So summers hols hurry up.

Every game seems to be against teams who are either fighting for the title/europe or fighting to avoid relegation.

There isn't a single game there that I feel confident about.

That said, we'll probably now beat Man City 4-0 on Wednesday.

Everton that!

If they cannot win they should at least look to smash a few of them.

Roll over Wednesday and kick the absolute hell out of the RS. That is the minimum expected from this mess.
This 100%.

Won’t happen though. Gutless and spineless and have been in derbies for years.

We should have kicked the daylights out of them many a time. Especially last derby when they had a champs league game.

I'd actually be genuinely happy & surprised with another 10 points with that run in. We'll probably get 1 draw and 4 defeats against the top teams at home. Burnley will be fighting for survival by the time we play them so that could actually be a 6 pointer of a relegation battle.......one we'll lose.

I think away at Watford, Cardiff, West Ham & Fulham are our best chances of points and with our away form this season getting 1 win and a draw would be impressive.

Holy s**t, now I've typed it out, I'm actually predicting 5 points from 13 games.

I hope we're better in the Championship next season.

Genuinely can’t see more than 8 points from that lot of fixtures. He definitely won’t be here after this season unless there’s a vast improvement in performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.