How fickle are our fans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the late change to the City game fixture, I discovered that I already had plans and usually I would instantly make arrangements so that I didn't miss the match.

For the first time ever, I am actually thinking that I should just jib the match off as I am struggling to build up the enthusiasm for it.
Out of interest, what are the chances of paying at the turnstiles for most games?

Out of interest, what are the chances of paying at the turnstiles for most games?
Do you mean at Everton? No chance at all for paying on turnstile, but obviously you may possibly be able to turn up at the box office before hand and get a ticket.

We're regularly in the thirty-eight or thirty-nine thousands but a lot of the leeway is from the away supporters, so obviously would depend on the opponent.

How would you rate Silva’s signings so far out of interest

Digne and Gomes doing ok.
Richarlison not convincing me.
Mina not seen enough of.
Zouma, a player in there somewhere.
Bernard, bit of a mystery.

Overall 5.97/10

I went to for a day out in skem instead of watching the blues. Call me fickle, bad supporter or whatever but until we get rid of that fraud in charge I won’t be spending any money on watching them clowns.

Do you mean at Everton? No chance at all for paying on turnstile, but obviously you may possibly be able to turn up at the box office before hand and get a ticket.

We're regularly in the thirty-eight or thirty-nine thousands but a lot of the leeway is from the away supporters, so obviously would depend on the opponent.
I suppose I meant the box office. I have never failed to get an away game ticket because there is always someone there with a pocketful of them. I assume it's the same for home games but I'd sooner get a ticket without feeling like a criminal.

Pretty much zero chance for 99.9% of premier league home games. Man City thos Wed might be an exception to he general rule though but it's more down to a combination of us being utter trash and lack of interest in helping the RS in anyway, shape or form.

I think too many fans overlook the one major thing that the "worthless morons" have done. They appointed Marcel Brands. How much input he had into the selection of Marco Silva remains to be seen. But I have great faith that he will make sure it turns around. Let's see what the summer transfer window brings. I for one am really looking forward to it.

I really don't get this Marcel Brands thing. Am I missing something here? I'll be honest - I'd never heard of the guy until he signed on with us as DoF. I see nothing in his resume that suggests he is going to make everything fall into place. I am also pretty astounded that he now has a place on the board - six months after his arrival. What's that all about? It seems pretty self-serving to me. We haven't shifted any of the deadwood out, and if I'm being totally honest, most of the new signings have been pretty underwhelming.

Funnily enough I was at a the home game against Man City when Darron Gibson scored the winner, but that was only because someone I met in the pub I was staying in gave me his spare ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.