Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A collapse like the England cricket team would be proud of will probably occur
Between now and the end of the season (which can't come quick enough for all concerned, from Moshiri down)
The games are lining up like infinite mages of a banana skin caught between two mirrors.
If the collapse is only as bad as yesterday we'll have done well.
Team Vs Team I dont see us being favourites to win, but it is as they say - a funny old game.
Nobody gets the sack because they played City and lost, but they might get the sack for playing Watford after City and
STILL not having a clue.
#notifwhen

Inappropriate Language
My take on it all is Silva should be given a minimum of 2 seasons to get the team together. The issue with starting with a team from scratch is you’re hard pressed for finding a leader in the team when it’s their first season together also not all the players will gel together well instantly.

If we were to be looking for a new manager after next season I would like Arteta to return as the new head of the team. Obviously is studying well under Pep and even got many good reviews spoken about him by Pep. In my eyes could be to us what Solskjaer is to United.

All aside still backing us against city and couldn’t give a S*** less about the RS and the table.

2-1 Everton

If we get at them, 2-2 or a narrow 2-1 loss. City are spineless.

If we sit back and cower and hope not to get battered, 3-0. Flat track bullied.

Not even bothered to admit I'm going to this to watch city to remember what a competent team looks like,
Watch is everyone this up and actually win

Status
Not open for further replies.