A question to the most of the fans; Do you really think bringing a new manager would solve our problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like with most times managers are replaced, there'd probably be a period of a couple weeks of temporary improvements but as for the long-term I highly doubt it.

I hated today. With a passion. Everything was far below minimum. That said, the season is already over. Sacking him now won't put us back in the cup. I think, its gonna be bad but let him see it out.

We are poorly organised, with weak game plans, lack of coaching, repeat formation that’s not working, repeated zonal marking which doesn’t work, everyone below par, no confidence, can’t stop the slide and a hapless mess.

Deadman walking at the moment.

We are poorly organised, with weak game plans, lack of coaching, repeat formation that’s not working, repeated zonal marking which doesn’t work, everyone below par, no confidence, can’t stop the slide and a hapless mess.

Deadman walking at the moment.

he should defo get the year tho .

defo

No we shouldn't bring anyone new in, seen shouts for Mourinho. He will want 300m to spend.

Let's get things clear here, Brands is running the show now, priority is to sell Deadwood and add more quality at prices that aren't extortionate. We had 2 players in Siggy and Richarlison that cost combined 100m in the side today that couldn't beat Millwall.

Rebuild rebuild rebuild

Get used to it and make peace with the situation.

No we shouldn't bring anyone new in, seen shouts for Mourinho. He will want 300m to spend.

Let's get things clear here, Brands is running the show now, priority is to sell Deadwood and add more quality at prices that aren't extortionate. We had 2 players in Siggy and Richarlison that cost combined 100m in the side today that couldn't beat Millwall.

Rebuild rebuild rebuild

Get used to it and make peace with the situation.
He's actually left united in a very good shape... he's signed some top players..

Even in Koemann's first season we were largely pretty poor other than a few decent performances at home. The reality is there has been a huge amount of misguided of optimism in recent years, we've wasted huge amounts of money without any moving forward. Even in Moyes last few season's we managed to beat a few of the top teams and put in a few decent performances away from home. The reality is we've been utter dross the last few years, the similarities with Aston Villa is quite worrying.

No.

There is a problem or multiple problems with the club.

Is it the training?
Is it the cafeteria food?
Is it the attitude of hangers on?
Is it the physical fitness of players?
Is it the mental health of players?
Is it the lack of leadership on the field?
Is it the attitude of lower level players who don't care about anything else, but the money since there will be no chance of a trophy?
Are other non-top 6 teams experiencing the same issues?

Is it all of the above or ??

Believe me, I rack my brain trying to figure out what the heck is going on??

Backing a manager is the right thing to do, if you feel he has the right attributes to succeed in the long term. Thing is I don’t think Marco has these.

People always bring up the likes of Fergie at Man utd, but Ferguson has broken the back of the Old Firm, alongside Jim McLean at Dundee United. He was a completely different breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.